At BPI Family Savings Bank, we are committed to safeguarding and preserving your privacy as a visitor to this website and as our customer.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do a review this Policy regularly.
A. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you, when you:
a. Submit a Loan Application;
b. Send the the results of our loan calculators to your personal email;
c. Request for Loan Account Information; or
d. Request for information regarding the details of a specific car/property/franchise in our directories (Car Buyers Guide, Real Estate Directory and Franchise Finder)
C. USE OF INFORMATION
We will treat your information as confidential. We will use good practices to keep it secure and will otherwise abide by the relevant data privacy laws.
We will use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products and services
- To verify and investigate statements/information provided in the loan application form as may be required from references or from whatever other sources we may consider appropriate, including the Bureau of Internal Revenue (the "BIR") in order to establish the authenticity of the Income Tax Return ("ITR") and the accompanying financial statements which will be submitted in connection with the loan/credit application/ accommodation with the Bank.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Where your consent has been provided in advance and if you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you the details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
D. STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In operating our website, we directly transfer the data you provide to our servers for processing and storing. We will retain your information for as long as the purpose for which we collected it continues. It is then destroyed unless further retention is required to satisfy a legal, regulatory, or accounting requirement or to protect our interests By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We will do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
We will safeguard information in accordance with established security standards and procedures of the Bank. We will continually assess new technology as available to further protect your privacy. Ensuring your security is a responsibility we share with you. However, while we do our share to ensure security, we acknowledge that your role is also equally important. To ensure the full protection of your transactions and the whole facility against unauthorized third parties, we urge you to do your share in protecting your information. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, due to unavoidable circumstances, such information can be intercepted by unathorized third parties. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of any user ID and log-in password you hold, if any is required, to access the facility offered in our website.
In order to maintain the security of our systems, protect our staff, record transactions, and, in certain circumstances, to prevent and detect crime or unauthorized activities, we reserve the right to monitor all Internet communications including web and email traffic into and out of our domains.
E. DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this Privacy Prolicy and in the circumstances detailed below:
- Verification of income information and authenticating such with the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
F. NO WARRANTIES
While every care has been taken in preparing the information and materials contained in this website, such information and materials are provided to you 'as is' without warranty of any kind either express or implied. In particular, no warranty regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with such information and materials.
G. THIRD PARTY LINKS